Venus by Day orbits around the SUN




venus by day


well, love...

love is chaotic

why is venus visible during the day?

because of our sun

the sun

my sun

is my father

all my life

a pioneer of solar energy since the mid 1970's

to me, a beacon of hope of the green revolution in geramny and europe (and a bit in the whole world)

all my life father Klaus Vanoli spoke about the sun and what good she does for the earth as the aim of his life

we shall use the sun as a primal source of energy and the world shall be healed of all bullshit

and let his children stargaze all night long with his selfbuilt telescopes, our mother would let us stay up all night if we were wearing warm clothes...

always the same question, since i was a teenager

what am i going to do in life?

how am i able to equal my father's work? how can i make sense and give something useful to the world, like he did?

it's not easy to be the son of such an ecological, sun-loving scientist and astronomy freak

so will I be busy and just play my guitar? have fun, like a narcissist?

naaaaaoooo... taht would be egoïste

still searching for a way to make sense here

that is my truth...

dunno

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés